Business Development Consultant
Supercontrol is the first UK-based property management system with a booking integration on Airbnb, and the preferred partners of HomeAway and Booking.com.
We are looking for a natural networker with a passion for people to join the team as a Business Development Consultant in our Castle Douglas office.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, thriving company that realises the full potential of all employees with a progressive and inspiring working environment.
In this pivotal role you will be expected to:
- Attend networking events
- Feed the sales funnel by driving new sales and leads
- Contribute to our industry engagement strategy
- Develop our reputation by visiting partners and prospects
- Private healthcare after 3 years
- Relaxed and friendly work environment
- Regular office social events
- Group pension with 3% employer contribution
- Full UK driving licence with own vehicle
- Computer literate & able to use MS office
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Results-oriented, accountable and a team player
A sales background is not required, genuine concern for meeting the needs of others is.
Work hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
If interested, please email your CV with a covering letter.
Apply for Business Development Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly