Audio Visual Termination Assistant
Stage Sound Services are looking to recruit a full time Termination Assistant to work within our Maintenance Workshop, responsible for maintaining our ever growing cable rental inventory, and manufacturing bespoke solutions as needed.
We are looking for the right person, with the right skills & right personality!
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to work with clients to find/make solutions for their problems, communicating with project managers, and liaising with vendors to order the correct tools and replacement parts
- Good knowledge of electrical regulations
- The ability to work under pressure, both independently and as part of a team, and have a “the show must go on” attitude
- The drive to learn independently and from other staff to fill any gaps in their knowledge
- Excellent soldering skills
- Knowledge of Audio & Video wiring standards