Stage Sound Services Ltd is a sound & video equipment rental company, based in Cardiff, which supplies equipment predominantly for the theatre & corporate events industries. As the number of projects SSS are involved with is increasing daily, there is a growing need for an Office Administrator within the Projects Department, to assist Project Managers with day-to-day admin support.
Ideal Candidate Requirements: -
- Energy, Enthusiasm, Self Motivation & Initiative
- Computer Literate, including Mac OS
- Experience within a customer service & sales environment
- Experience with creating Purchase Orders
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well in a team, but also individually
- Have a “can do” attitude
Roles to include: -
- Processing of clients basic orders onto our internal system, taking payment and organising delivery.
- Taking calls and emails from new or potential clients with quote requests, processing the quote and getting it to the client.
- Working as part of our sales & hire team to keep the clients informed on the progress of their orders.
- To always show a helping attitude when speaking to your work colleagues.
- Administrative support for project managers
- General office duties
Working Hours: -
- 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly