Accounts Administrator / Finance Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company was founded in 1998 and has consistently achieved steady growth in the UK, Europe and across the world. They have a diverse team of multilingual professionals winning exceptional sales globally and sell their products in over 100 countries and across 5 continents.
They are looking for someone to process sales orders, purchase orders, keep the Stock Control System updated and monitor stock requirements whilst working closely with their buying team in China, to ensure all stock levels are maintained.
The varied work will include working on below packages:
Sage 50 Accounts
- Processing sales orders
- Allocating goods for despatch
- Providing relevant paperwork for Sales/Shipping
- Creating purchase orders for stock replenishment (working closely with our Buying Team in China)
- Updating cash flow with all funds required over a three-month period for stock replenishment
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork provided to China for them to start stock production
- Assisting with any others Accounts requirements
Stock Control System
- Monitoring stock system to ensure all 'stock outs' and 'potential stock outs' are reported to Management
- Creating Stock Replenishment forecasts incorporating with cash flow
- Keeping all data up to date so stock reports are accurate
- Monitoring stock production so production times are adhered to
- Working closely with Shipping Dept to ensure that goods are shipped quickly and cost effectively
- This is a new role so requirements will change as necessary
In addition to the above duties the role also includes general office administration and business support, when support needed.
The Company has a busy Admin/Accounts office so it is imperative that whoever takes on this role is willing to step up and help with the other areas of work as and when the need arises.
Prior experience in accounts required, knowledge of Sage Accounts preferable but not necessary. The most important thing is that the candidate has a good attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to work independently.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Accounts Assistant, Finance Clerk, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Purchase Ledger, Assistant Accountant, Financial Administrator, Accounts Admin, Finance Support, Credit Control, Junior Accountant, Cash Flow Reporting, Sales Ledger, Office Administrator, Business Support Assistant may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Accounts Administrator / Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly