- Carry out cleaning of rooms with minimal disturbance to the occupants.
- Follow work schedule as set out in Home’s Routines Procedure to the highest standards.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- Ensure all work carried out meets all Health & Safety Regulations, Risk Assessments, Infection Control and be prepared to attend continual professional development in these areas.
- To be aware of all fire procedures and policies of the Home.
- To be able to use your initiative and to do any other jobs that are suitable, as required by the Manager.
- Report to the Manager anything that adversely affects the comfort or health and safety of the residents.
To apply or for more details please email and forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the apply button.