Shift Technician Mechanical Testing
We are looking to recruit a Shift Mechanical Testing Technician to our state of the art facility at Hazelwood, Derbyshire to deliver safe, timely, cost effective, and quality testing.
Lubrizol is a market-driven global company. We combine complex, specialty chemicals to optimise the quality, performance and value of customers’ products, whilst reducing their environmental impact.
The European Test Facility develops and tests additives for fuels and lubricants for the Automotive Industry. Heavy Duty and Passenger Car engines are tested, and transmissions and bespoke test rigs are run to determine the performance and durability of these additive packages.
- Conducting and monitoring Fired and/or Driveline and Industrial tests
- Checking and analysing control data to adjust test operating parameters
- Building and installing test units for field tests and strip installations
- Initiating minor and major repairs to test installations
- Interpreting technical drawings and manuals
- Suggesting any improvements and implementing these with a proactively
In return we’ll give you:
- Support to develop your own skills and progress your career
- Opportunities to work with specialist technicians and engineers in state of the art facilities
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including annual bonus, pension scheme, and private medical cover