Individual Giving Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an Individual Giving Manager to make a difference! Be part of the solution by working closely with the Director of Income Generation & Development to create a strategy to increase income across all individual giving streams and implement it.
The charity you will be working for transforms the lives of disabled children and their families, enabling them to challenge the barriers they face throughout childhood by providing practical and emotional support.
To create, operationalise, deliver and optimise the charities individual giving programmes in accordance with the current organisational strategy. This support will include cash appeals, general donations, online gifting, payroll and regular giving, mid-level gifts and other common fundraising pipelines (in memoriam, legacies etc.). The role will play also play a substantial part in increasing supporter engagement, in close collaboration with colleagues.
To work closely with the Director of Income Generation & Development to create a strategy to increase income across all individual giving streams and implement it.
* Maximise existing fundraising programmes in individual giving to maximise returns from existing supporter base.
* Achieve annual targets agreed for all areas of individual giving.
* Prepare detailed income and expenditure reports for each area of activity and interpret in order to measure effectiveness in terms of Return On Investment.
* Assist the Director of Income Generation & Development in the preparation of Annual Budget Submissions and on-going Management Information regarding performance of the directorate (specifically in terms of individual giving income and forecasting).
* Provide expertise and guidance on all matters relating to individual giving - including Gift Aid - including optimisation of Gift Aid claims (in conjunction with the Finance Team).
* Work with colleagues within marketing and communications to create compelling fundraising materials for a variety of media.
Well-developed level of emotional intelligence
Patient, hard working, tenacious, determined
Highly credible and convincing and able to influence
Tact and diplomacy
Resilience, resourcefulness and creativity
Good team player
Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent relevant vocational experience
Member of the Institute of Fundraising or other relevant membership body
Proficiency in all general IT / Office Packages and, ideally CRM systems (including Donorflex, Raiser's Edge, Salesforce or similar)
£27,000 plus a package including car allowance and bonus worth up to 36K.
1st and 2nd interviews plus a presentation.
Apply for Individual Giving Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly