Audit Assistant Manager
Due to an internal promotion this Top10 firm of Accountants require an Audit Assistant Manager to join their expanding team. They actively target forward thinking entrepreneurial clients that continue to grow year after year. This firm aligns itself with their clients' needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client's annual turnovers will typically range between GBP10m and GBP200m.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the 'in-charge' on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients' requirements.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. They have excellent staff retention and promote and organise a number of social activities to create a close team environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least GBP50m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.