Business Development Manager, Animal Nutrition - Home based
A Global Leader in animal nutrition is looking to recruit a business development Manager. Our client is one of the best known and most respected supplier of animal feed ingredients in Uk and Global agriculture. This exciting new role reports to the National Sales Manager and covers all species but with a focus on ruminant. This key role is all about supporting, servicing growing and developing existing and new B2B customers. You will use your finely honed technical, commercial and communication skills to maximises sales opportunities of the company's wide range of quality feed ingredients. This is a home based role covering the Central region/ Midlands. You will be expected to travel throughout the region as well as regular working from the main office in the north midlands.
- B2B sales and account management experience in the animal feed/livestock sector.
- Good technical ability and experience across the animal nutrition sector (all species).
- Strong knowledge and networks through the UK animal nutrition industry.
- Proven ability and track record for supporting and developing value based business.
- In-depth understanding of business environments and sales financials - margin and sales figures.
- Strong in negotiation skills.
- Result oriented / passionate, persistent.
- Commercial orientation.
- Team player.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Time Management.
- Organised, good project management skills.
- Excellent communicator at all levels within a business, strong presentation skills whether on one to one basis or in group situations.
Remuneration; An excellent salary, bonus scheme, car, health care and pension is offered.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jane Righton on: Office or DDI , or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO . Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.