Sales Executive - Northamptonshire - Office Based
De Lacy Executive has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to be office based in Northamptonshire. This is a unique opportunity to be involved with a strategically changing business. The successful applicant will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, ensuring customer and supplier engagement is at the highest possible level.
The ideal candidate will be actively involved in developing customers relationships and selling the wider benefits of the company. The role will equally consist of trading biomass products. The successful applicant will reside within a commutable distance of the feed office located in the Midlands.
- Ideally, applicants will have previous experience of sales or trading in the agricultural industry.
- Strategic thinker - member and customer focused.
- An understanding and empathy of the agricultural industry.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Competent in writing reports, articles and presenting self in front of an audience.
- Experienced in setting and exceeding targets.
- Strong networking skills, able to interact at varying levels.
- Commercially astute.
- Driven and motivated, hands on self-starter, can do attitude.
- Credibility in the sector.
- Used to working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player but able to work under own initiative.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered and will reflect the experience of the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office , DDI , Mobile or e-mail your CV and covering letter to Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation