Business Development Manager - Rural Sector - Warwickshire, Worcesters
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Business Development Manager to actively grow the membership of an organisation across Herefordshire, Warwickshire and Worcestershire.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading rural organisation, promoting their professional services and products to the rural community. The organisation can provide its members with access to legal advice, tax specialists, land agents, planning experts and surveyors and is able to provide independent and impartial advice on a wide range of rural business, agricultural and land based matters.
This opportunity offers a long-term career with a thriving, well known and prestigious organisation. Full product training and continuous CPD will be provided as the appointed individual must keep to date with the organisations activities and the wider rural business community.
- To generate leads and identity suspects and qualify to develop a prospect list.
- To follow up on lapsed members and retain current members.
- To achieve annual financial targets, attend committee meetings and sales reports when required.
- To follow administration procedures relating to recruitment and retention activity.
- Previous sales experience preferred in agriculture, business or a rural setting.
- Credibility with farmers, landowners, professionals, and rural businesses in the region.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Able to establish long lasting business relationships.
- Able to develop new contacts and increase membership sales.
- Motivated and with a professional approach.
- Well organised.
- Full driving license.
Remuneration: A very attractive remuneration package of GBP25k base starting salary, car and commission - OTE GBP45-50k
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office , DDI , Mobile or e-mail your CV and covering letter to Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.