One of the world's most recognisable digital entertainment services is looking for a Digital Designer to be part of a team of designers delivering creative assets for its store fronts across multiple connected devices as well as campaign assets for use in marketing and advertising across europe.
The job will involve:
- Designing and adapting creative digital assets for entertainment store fronts
- Designing and adapting marketing campaign and advertising assets
- Localising and exporting creative assets for use in multiple european territories
- Resizing and adapting product artwork into various banner formats for the store,
- Uploading banners and related assets using internal content management tools.
- Ensuring all creative output adheres to brand and design principles.
- Digital Design and artworking experience
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Well organised with a strong eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Keen ability to work collaboratively with other teams.
- A passion for entertainment; movies, tv, games etc
for more jobs like this on Twitter