IT Security Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking an IT Security Manager, working for a Global communications company. This is a permanent role which can be based in either Dublin or London. Salary is £50k to £60k range depending on experience.
- Review of technical projects with a security by design angle
- Raise awareness and propose constant improvements
- Assist with proposals, reviews, implementation and validation for projects
- Undertake security audits
- Maintaining and updating Information Security and qualitative risk analysis framework
Skills and experience for the IT Security Manager role:
- Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- 7 years plus in the IT industry
- knowledge of a major architectural framework and ad-hoc tooling
- Linux systems & services
- Excellent knowledge of scripting languages like bash, perl
- Familiar with network routing and switching protocol
- Experience with database management and storage systems
Full details for the IT Security Manager role available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.