After significant growth securing contracts with major corporate clients, we have a fantastic opportunity for an AV Technician to join our team. We specialise in the design, supply, and installation of AV and video conferencing solutions.
In this role you will be working on site as part of the team delivering AV solutions to both first fix (construction site) and second fix (finished premises) environment.
Most of your work will be situated in London but we also operate nationally and internationally.
- Installing AV equipment such as Video monitors, speakers and conferencing equipment
- Cable running using CatV, HDMI, co-ax, fiber etc.
- Cable termination, RJ45, BNC, XLR, Jacks, Phono, RCA, D type, UHF/sat, VGA etc.
- Preparation of equipment and tools to be delivered to site
- Commissioning equipment in conjunction with the control system programmer
Skills and experience
- Full UK driving license
- Knowledge of AV switching, routing systems, analogue and digital audio systems
- Understanding of video standards and format including, HDBaseT, HDCP, EDID & 4k Video
- Ability to perform cable crimp and solder terminations on AV cables
- Experience of construction sites and equipment mounting
- Knowledge of network infrastructure
- Positive attitude with high level of attention to detail
- Comfortable working and communicating with high end corporate clients
- Able to organise and prioritise tasks effectively
- 23 days annual leave
- Paid overtime
- Flexibility in working hours
- Great team spirit
- Development and progression
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the hiring manager