FINTEC recruit is seeking a Digital Consultant for a PR/Marketing business specialising in leisure. This is a permanent position with salary £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience. Based in London.
- To deliver high quality digital analysis, strategy, and support (including presentations)
- Manage reputation for high quality digital thinking and acceleration of performance planning, strategy, social media, content planning, content production, implementation and management of digital services
- Creation of digital strategies based on solid analysis that transform sports and leisure organisations
- Project management of development work (sites, apps, system integration)
- Working with our clients to find the right mix of digital platforms and products
- Determining and clarifying strategic and operational problems via consultation (e. interviews, workshops)
- Delivering high quality digital thinking and problem solving for clients
Skills and experience required for the Digital Consultant role:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, in particular statistical manipulation in Excel, Powerpoint and preferably with some knowledge of Photoshop or other image packages
- Confident using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other digital tracking tools to create insight
Full information on the Digital Consultant role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Digital Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly