Junior Fitter required.
Hours: Guaranteed 5 days per week (9 hours, Monday-Friday). Option to work Saturdays (up to 9 hours, paid as overtime).
- Strong self-motivation - showing a high level of interest in each job
- Observe and absorb from higher level fitters
- Face-to -face customer service skills - be polite and helpful when speaking with customers
- Show respect to client's furniture and belongings
- Confidence with painting, decorating and filling with minimal guidance from your team leader.
- You are comfortable and willing to work with any team
- Knowledge and experience of construction, especially in the timber window/door industry
- Full UK driving license
Junior Fitter role
To confidently and efficiently complete all finishing around windows and/or doors with minimal guidance from your team leader. Duties will include:
- Help load the van each morning with tools and supplies needed for the day
- Lifting heavy items
- Practising cleanliness in client houses, for example, prepping the areas with dustsheets
- Holding windows and doors in place whilst your team leader secures them into place
- Filling and sanding around the window and/or doors
- Painting and decorating around the windows and/or doors
- Sand and cement, external pointing
Company benefits include private health care, pension scheme, bonus, and more
Please apply below.