6 days left
- Full Time
Junior Fitter required.
Hours: Guaranteed 5 days per week (9 hours, Monday-Friday). Option to work Saturdays (up to 9 hours, paid as overtime).
- Strong self-motivation - showing a high level of interest in each job
- Observe and absorb from higher level fitters
- Face-to -face customer service skills - be polite and helpful when speaking with customers
- Show respect to client's furniture and belongings
- Confidence with painting, decorating and filling with minimal guidance from your team leader.
- You are comfortable and willing to work with any team
- Knowledge and experience of construction, especially in the timber window/door industry
- Full UK driving license
Junior Fitter role
To confidently and efficiently complete all finishing around windows and/or doors with minimal guidance from your team leader. Duties will include:
- Help load the van each morning with tools and supplies needed for the day
- Lifting heavy items
- Practising cleanliness in client houses, for example, prepping the areas with dustsheets
- Holding windows and doors in place whilst your team leader secures them into place
- Filling and sanding around the window and/or doors
- Painting and decorating around the windows and/or doors
- Sand and cement, external pointing
Company benefits include private health care, pension scheme, bonus, and more
Please apply below.
Apply for Junior Fitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly