Associate Transport Planner
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Associate Transport Planner based in Bristol. This is a permanent position , salary up to £50,000 negotiable by experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Transport Planner role:
- The role will involve managing a number of complex projects and leading on the development and delivery of transport planning projects.
- You will be Involved in the promotion of development sites from site identification/acquisition, planning application submission, discharge of planning conditions and monitoring through the implementation various management and travel plans.
- Provide support to senior staff as well as developing your own project management and commercial skills.
- Deliver market leading consultancy advice, working closely with clients
Skills and Qualifications reqjuired for the Senior Associate Transport Planner:
- Hold a degree in a related subject (a Masters degree in transport would be desirable, not an essential)
- Experience within a private consultancy or local authority environment.
- Possess solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to liaise with clients at ease and discuss ideas with non-technical stakeholders.
Full details available for the Senior Associate Transport Planner available on application. to apply please submit your current CV.