Associate Transport Planner
7 days left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Associate Transport Planner based in Bristol. This is a permanent position , salary up to £50,000 negotiable by experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Transport Planner role:
- The role will involve managing a number of complex projects and leading on the development and delivery of transport planning projects.
- You will be Involved in the promotion of development sites from site identification/acquisition, planning application submission, discharge of planning conditions and monitoring through the implementation various management and travel plans.
- Provide support to senior staff as well as developing your own project management and commercial skills.
- Deliver market leading consultancy advice, working closely with clients
Skills and Qualifications reqjuired for the Senior Associate Transport Planner:
- Hold a degree in a related subject (a Masters degree in transport would be desirable, not an essential)
- Experience within a private consultancy or local authority environment.
- Possess solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to liaise with clients at ease and discuss ideas with non-technical stakeholders.
Full details available for the Senior Associate Transport Planner available on application. to apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Associate Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly