Part Time Credit Controller
I am recruiting for a Part Time Credit Controller based near Birmingham Airport, working for a multiple award-winning distance learning college. This is a rare and exciting part time (16 hours) opportunity to work for a company that ensures their staff are well trained and looked after, they are offering a salary of £9/h plus the opportunity to earn up to £2000 per year bonus on top of this.
Working 16 hours a week you will be part of the finance accounts team where you will be responsible for the credit control of students direct debit payments. Duties will include contacting students in arrears with their payments, processing payments, re-negotiating payment plans and dealing with direct debit reconciliation.
You will be joining a business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 500 award winning courses. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who are helping others better themselves.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Contacting students in arrears and taking payments by telephone
- Re-negotiating payment plans
- Processing payments
- Answering accounts calls from students
- Dealing with Direct Debit Reports and reconciliation
- Collection letters distribution
- Creating receipt invoices
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location is ideal but you can also commute via public transport (on a bus route)
- Credit control experience
- Good numeric, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ethic
- An excellent telephone manner
- Confidence in speaking to students over the phone
- Great organisational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages i. Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
16 hours a week and the client are flexible to work around your requirements as long as the following is covered:
- Friday - a minimum of 4 hours is to be worked
- Monday - some form of presence on site, anything between 2-8 hours
- All other days - completely flexible - if you wish to work 5 shorter days or 2 full days, this can be discussed at application/interview stage
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £2000 a year bonus on top (paid quarterly)
- Flexible working hours (As described above)
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off (Pro Rata)
- An extra day off for your birthday - every year!
- Full training plan
- Subsidised childcare at the clients sister company based close to the office
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment including free lunches!
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
- Access to shedloads of award ceremonies!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***