We are recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer to work in Brook Street's flagship office based in Birmingham City Centre. Working for a very successful branch of Brook Street you will have the opportunity to earn a basic salary of up to £22000 with uncapped on target earnings.
As the branch's resourcer you will be working in the department who recruit for permanent and fixed term contracts. You will be recruiting for a variety of roles, from administration to logistics operatives to project managers, anything and everything so your days will be very varied.
You will be in control of finding and speaking to suitable candidates, this will include using and managing social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and monitoring applications via job boards and conducting telephone and face to face interviews with the candidates, gauging their suitability and formatting professional CV's to be submitted to Brook Street's clients. You will also help in supporting the recruitment consultant with the arranging of interviews for candidates, speaking with the clients to find their availability and booking timeslots for the selected candidates, ensuring that the candidates are fully prepared.
You will be joining a highly recognised and reputable recruitment agency that have been in business for over 70 years. Joining the Birmingham branch and permanent recruitment department, you will be working for one of the companies top performing branches who are regularly winning awards, most recently enjoying an all expenses paid trip to Royal Ascot on ladies day.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Managing job board applications, speaking to active candidates
- Search for passive candidates via social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Lead generation for the sales team from active candidates
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Format CV's to be sent to clients in a professional way
- Manage marketing campaigns to generate candidate attraction
- Liaise with clients and help set up interviews
- Conduct interview advice/preparation meetings
- Support the recruitment consultants in arranging interviews
- Go on site to meet with clients and conduct job shadows to gain a thorough understanding of the jobs you are recruiting for
- Previous recruitment/resourcing experience would be ideal but not essential
- Experience of working in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Experience of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) would be ideal
- Investigative in nature, experience of asking open questions, getting people to talk about themselves
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
37 hours Monday - Friday
8am - 4 or 9am - 5
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £22,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Uncapped OTE which can be very lucrative
- 22 day holiday rising to 27 days plus all Bank Holidays
- On the spot ad hoc additional incentives
- Modern working environment
- Opportunity to progress to a Recruitment Consultant if this would be of interest
- Bupa Health insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***