7 days left
- Full Time
Job Description: Installation Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering and Projects Manager
Chronos Technology Ltd specialises in the supply and integration of timing and GPS solutions for the telecoms, finance, energy & utilities, broadcast, defence & security and enterprise IT markets. Based in Lydbrook, we now require an additional Installation Engineer to join the team.
- To organise and complete site surveys, method statements and risk assessments.
- To undertake the installation and integration of all products sold by Chronos.
- To carry out consultancy, testing, measurement and report preparation for clients.
- Pre-fabrication building and testing of Chronos designed equipment at Stowfield House and customer sites.
- To complete the necessary documentation for all engineering procedures as required and in line with the Company's ISO9001 quality registration.
- To undertake any in-house electrical testing and fault rectification plus general maintenance activity for Chronos Technology Ltd.
- To supervise any sub-contractor install labour while on customer sites.
- To be flexible and willing to travel anywhere and at any time.
- To undertake internal and external training as required.
- General housekeeping of the Engineering areas.
- Preparation of installation kits.
- To assist in any relevant company activity as required by the Engineering and Projects Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Previous telecommunications experience, including installation and cabling, ideally with an understanding of current and future network infrastructures.
- BTEC in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- 17Th edition time served electrician
- IT Literature, (Microsoft Office, Visio) a working knowledge of IP networks / networking.
- Professional, self-motivated and comfortable in all client facing scenarios at a technical level
- Clean driving licence
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to travel extensively throughout the UK and overseas as necessary, including weekends
- Physically fit
We can offer the right individual a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, group personal pension plan with life assurance cover, 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and a free canteen.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for Installation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly