This full time admin role will be based in our growing Mission and Ministry Department at our central location in Ely, Cambridge.
The senior administrator will get the opportunity to work in a forward looking organisation with fantastic benefits and the potential to make the role your own.
- PA support for the Director, including diary and correspondence management
- Professional admin support and management of PowerPoint presentations, Excel and Word documents
- Invoice processing, record keeping, and liaising with finance department
- Update and manage content on departmental web pages
- Maintain document control processes and ensure appropriate storage of copy material
- Provide booking and coordination of conferences and training workshops
- To perform any other duties commensurate with the role as reasonably required from time to time
What we offer:
- 25 day's annual leave
- Supportive, highly flexible working environment
- Generous non-contributory pension scheme
Hours: 35 per week
Interview Date: Monday 29th October