Senior Facilities Assistant
We are looking for a flexible and proactive Facilities Assistant to join our committed and busy Facilities Team as soon as possible.
This role is ideal for anyone who can demonstrate practical and customer focused skills, coupled with a flexible self-motivated approach to situations.
The North-West London comprehensive school is extremely popular and is renowned for good behaviour and a strong community spirit.
- Undertaking repairs, decoration and maintenance
- Monitoring minibus bookings to log fuel and maintenance tests
- Acting as a master key holder, responsible for opening and locking the school
- Assisting the Facilities Manager to supervise contractors and ensure that services are running efficiently
- Carrying out health, safety and fire checks and testing
- Basic IT skills with proficiency in MS Word and email
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with contactors and staff
- Ability to think on your feet to provide innovative solutions to problems
- Variety of DIY skills in carpentry, plumbing, electrics and redecoration
39 hours per week.
Monday to Thursday: 6:30am – 3pm
Friday: 6:30am – 2pm
To safeguard students, successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.