Our client is looking to recruit a Graduate Surveyor to be based in Gloucester.
The purpose of the job is to assist in delivery of property services to their commercial clients and, assisting colleagues in all aspects of skills delivery and client development.
The successful Graduate Surveyor will have the following skills & experience:
- Predominately commercial agency but with an expectation to be involved in valuation, management, landlord & tenant and professional services for private and public sector clients
- Assisting in identifying new business opportunities and promoting this company.
- The job will require someone who is seeking full membership of the RICS and holds an appropriate fully accredited qualification to undertake the APC training in the Commercial Sector.
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
- You will assist in providing advice in a wide variety of commercial property matters for new and established clients.
- A Degree allowing immediate enrolment onto the RICS APC Training Scheme.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confidence to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and in writing.
- Personable style with the necessary confidence and ambition.
- Able to work in an organised and methodical manner, with a high level of attention to detail and to achieve strong report writing skills.
- Manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Learn new skills and working methods and be adaptable to change.
- Accept responsibility and, within parameters defined by the immediate performance manager, work on own initiative as required.
- A proactive approach to work, with a strong team working ethos.
- Good working knowledge of IT.
- A clean and full driving licence.
As a Graduate Surveyor your Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve full membership of RICS.
- To assist in maximising fee income, whilst retaining job profitability.
- Assist in delivery of service accurately and on time.
- To attend training sessions and team meetings.
- To support other offices as required.
In return you will receive an attractive salary package.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please click on the link and send your CV TODAY!!