Advertising Production Operative
We are looking to recruit for an Advertising Production Operative to join our copy team here in Central Quay. As an Advertising Production Operative, you will be responsible for sourcing and coordination the supply of advertising copy for major ad campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
This is an entry-level position, and are keen to speak with candidates who are looking for a career within Media and have a willingness to learn and progress within a new career.
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 540 million newspapers, and our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, viewed by 110m unique browsers every month.
- To chase outstanding advertisement copy, internally and externally, promptly resolving any queries with the bookings, copy or copy presentation.
- To liaise closely with the third party ad creation team on a daily basis ensuring robust two way communication is maintained at all times
- Provide late copy reports for chasing and logging.
- To act as a resource for internal and external customers who require information for supply regarding advert insertions.
- Process any electronic artwork that fails automation.
- To check receipt of electronic artwork and resolve any failures.
- To act as a resource for customers who need to communicate change to advertising copy late in the production process.
- To identify and distribute the information relating to the production flow of pre-printed publications and special features.
- Identify and process priority copy as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Confident working with 3rd party suppliers over the phone / via email
- Able to work as part of a team
- Positive can do attitude
- Very well organised
- Experience of working within the advertising / media sector, would be great but not essential
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.