HGV Class 2 Driver
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for ambitious HGV Class 2 delivery drivers who are keen to be a part of a lively work place and want to develop their skills in a thriving business.
Hep Oils is a market leader in the recycling of cooking oils for Bio fuel feed stock; we operate in and around the entire London area.
The purpose of the role is to deliver fresh cooking oil to restaurants and collect waste cooking oil to be loaded back onto the lorry.
- Locating new locations that require delivery
- Providing an effective and helpful service to 30 - 45 customers a day
- Lifting 20 litre oil containers into busy kitchens and loading vehicles
- Filling out round sheets and invoices with quantities and prices
- Unloading used cooking oil from the vehicles back in the yard
- Working as part of a team to ensure the site runs efficiently and effectively
- 20 days paid holiday a year
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for overtime (1.5x hourly rate)
- Opportunities for development across the company
- Learn and own your own round after training
- Uniform provided
- Class 2 LGV License
- Drivers Qualification card of 28 hours CPC training
Five days a week, starting between 04:00 and 06:00 and finishing between 13:00 and 15:00.
Be a part of an energetic work place where every day is different, apply today.
Apply for HGV Class 2 Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly