FINTEC recruit is seeking a Telecommunications Manager for our global client based in Aberdeen. This is a permanent position, salary £40,000 to £50,000 lus benefits. You will deliver unified communications services across a global network and have experience of Telephony and Video Conference Infrastructure and Operations for a large organisation. This role is lends well to a Technical Manager with strong leadership skills with Cisco experience.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Management of Telecoms/infrastructure projects
- Experience and knowledge of Telephony infrastructure/Cisco
- Experience and knowledge of Video Conference infrastructure
- Advise of technical and operational tasks
- Handle escalations of projects from internal Regional staff
- Deliver a Unified service for communication across the business
- Manage a portfolio of Unified Communications projects
Skills and Experience required for the Telecommunications Manager role:
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or related field
- knowledge of Call routing, Contact Center, SIP and H323 protocols, SAF and ICT, PBX systems and Expressways, Cisco experience
- Experience of ITIL processes and knowledge of global standards desired
- Experience at Level 3 support for incident, change, upgrades, release and deployment of the network communications services for the group
Full information on the Telecommunications Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.