4 days left
- Full Time
Trouw Nutrition GB, a Nutreco company based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire, manufactures mineral and vitamin premixes for animal nutrition.
We are currently looking for Line Operatives to ensure that packing and presentation of products is in compliance with quality, planning and safety standards.
Key duties include:
- Accurate bag weighing
- Matching identification of bag / label / process control information
- Quality bag stitching
- Bag / pallet presentation – quality stacking
- Accurate sample taking
- Accurate data entry
- Maintain and operate Promtek and Traksys systems
- Report deviations / inaccuracies / quality concerns
- Attention to detail
- Ensure appropriate PPE is worn
- Ensure, maintain and improve hygiene levels in respective areas
The personal requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience of working in a production environment
- Good health & safety awareness
- Ability to demonstrate strong quality focus
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work well in a team
Standard working hours would be 40 per week based on a 2 shift system, Monday to Friday, with occasional night shift and weekend overtime required during busy periods.
Hourly rate £10.60 per hour.
Target bonus £2000 pa.
Apply for Line Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly