This is an exciting opportunity to join a global retailer as an assistant buyer, responsible for inventory control and reporting. The role offers excellent career development opportunities for an individual with great numeracy skills and similar previous experience.
- Degree educated, preferred
- Confidence with numbers essential
- Excellent written and spoken English, good negotiation skills
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous: Buying Administrator, Buying Analyst, Inventory Analyst, Inventory Reporting Analyst, Buying and Stock Coordinator.
Assistant Buyer duties
- Entering and updating computer records and produce reports for buying staff
- Review department inventory reports weekly and track item replenishment and purchase orders.
- Send and track vendor contracts, and advertisement and logo agreements.
- Communicate with regional buying offices, warehouses, vendors and members to relate and gather information and to resolve issues.
- Assist Buyers and Assistant Buyers in merchandising projects as required.
- Career progression
- Life insurance
- Pension Plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Optical benefit after 1 year employment
- Dental benefit after 2 years employment
- 20 days annual holiday
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
Apply for Buying Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly