Murray Park School are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and committed Teaching Assistant with strong knowledge and experience of the KS3 numeracy and Maths curriculum. You will join a hardworking; forward thinking and supportive department at an exciting time.
Hours: This is a full time role, 37 hours per week during term time only.
Teaching Assistant - Person specification
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and an excellent support assistant who is committed to student success and development.
- Experience of working with groups of children or young people
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent at grace C or above
- Further Maths qualifications
Teaching Assistant duties
- Plan, prepare, assess and evaluate students needing numeracy intervention
- Develop and prepare resources for learning activities in response to pupil need
- • Use behaviour management strategies in line with the school’s policy and procedures
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Excellent learning resources
About Murray Park School
Murray Park is a dynamic comprehensive school on the edge of Derby, with over 900 students age between 11-16.
Application deadline: 1pm, 15 October 2018
Interview date: 22 October 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and appointment to this post is subject to a criminal record and background check.