This is a full time permanent opportunity for an experienced residential Conveyancer to work in our Solihull-based Plots Sales team.
As a conveyancer executive, you will work closely with a senior fee earner in a dynamic and fast-moving environment for national PLC developers.
Shakespeare Martineau’s highly regarded Real Estate group is made up of lawyers, town and country planners, and experts on all housing matters. There is also a plot sales team which deals with legal issues for some of the country’s biggest house builders.
- Checking help to buy documentation
- Maintain close contact with clients throughout
- Provide an excellent service to sales teams and site agents
- Handle the residential conveyancing sales process with a team
- A years’ experience in a similar role or experience managing a domestic conveyancing caseload
- Understanding of residential development and residential conveyancing
We offer a professional, friendly and supportive environment with good opportunities for progression and a generous rewards package.
- 27 days holiday
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Travel loans
- Employee bonuses
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Medical cash plans
Shakespeare Martineau LLP is a committed equal opportunities employer.