Customer Service Executive / Administrative Assistant
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Moorgate, City of London
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a Multi-Award Winning UK tour operator with an expanding global portfolio in the holiday market and they're now looking for a knowledgeable, passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service Executive to join their dynamic team in Moorgate, London.
The successful candidate will be the point person for this luxury travel brand's customers, creatively finding solutions to their issues. This job isn't for everyone. It is reserved for people who are driven, confident, build quick rapport, and have an ownership mentality.
- Professionally handle in resort and post-holiday enquiries from all customers, respond accordingly and resolve effectively
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service standards and professional relationship with all customers
- Respond, investigate and resolve all travel customer complaints in accordance with company protocol, procedures and travel industry guidelines
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
- Take ownership for all customer follow up, logging actions at all times
- Support open, accurate and prompt communication, both written and verbal, to clients and colleagues
- Escalate all pertinent matters to line manager as necessary
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Previous customer service experience gained within a UK Tour Operator
- Working knowledge of the ABTA code of conduct is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome difficult situations diplomatically
- A professional, a team player and have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to listen and trouble shoot enquires, good organisational skills and ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy skills in using PC and associated networks and systems, including Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Tenacious and determined character; ability to be resilient
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Services Manager, Travel Industry Administrative Assistant, Administrative Manager, Travel Industry Administrative Manager, Customer Services Executive, Travel Industry Sales Consultant, Travel Sales Advisor, Customer Service Sales, Travel Consultant, Customer Helpline and Client Services may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Service Executive / Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly