Business IT Systems (HR) Consultant
Cloudtamers Business IT Systems (HR) Consultant – NetSuite (with an HR systems focus) Cloudtamers job ref 18-04/b
Cloudtamers is a reseller of NetSuite business management software. We are looking for a Professional Services Consultant focussing on HR systems to join our small friendly team based in Cheltenham GL51.
This is a key role requiring an individual:
- Who is organised, enthusiastic, commercially-minded and passionate about empowering people to succeed – colleagues, customers, suppliers and everyone involved
- Who has an understanding of business processes particularly in financial management and accounting in addition to knowledge of IT, for working with clients successfully on implementing new systems (the system solution will incorporate standard accounting and HR management processes)
- Who wants to join a straight forward, open-minded team in which good ideas are adopted quickly and to make an impact.
You will have an active role in introducing appropriate finance and HR management software systems to clients; implementing systems on client sites; training clients to use the systems effectively and providing on-going office-based client support.
Cloudtamers colleagues in Programming, Installation and Consulting, Directors, Supplier contacts, Customers.
The role will require the post-holder to work sometimes with colleagues and, (depending on the experience and competence of the post-holder) sometimes independently, to
- Meet prospects and clients
- Identify their business management processes
- Identify their pain points with their existing system(s)
- Identify their related business management software requirements, provide demonstrations of solutions
- Document system implementation proposals as Business Requirements Documents
- Propose, communicate and agree project plans with colleagues and customers and other key stakeholders for system implementations
- Implement, including arranging client site meetings, conducting and contributing to meetings, agreeing roles, responsibilities and priorities, scheduling work, configuring software applications to meet specifications in a BRD, managing Change Orders, transferring data, training, commissioning and ensuring satisfactory user acceptance testing leading to project sign-off
- Providing support to system users via telephone, email, remote screen-sharing and at customer sites
- Prepare training manuals
- Prepare support material
- Maintain good working relationships with customers through the customer life-cycle.
The above are the main responsibilities of the role; it is likely that other work will be required in supporting the organisation’s activities and that the role will develop over time to suit the changing needs of the business. A flexible approach by the role holder to developing and contributing to the growth of the business will be a prime requirement for success in this role.
- Sufficient Knowledge of standard accounting practices
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using NetSuite or similar business management software
- Minimum 2 years’ experience operating in a business environment.
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- Experience operating in a staff management capacity and/or HR role
- Achieved a recognised RQF Level 4 or equivalent accounting, bookkeeping or related qualification
- Achieved a recognised RQF Level 4 or equivalent HR or related qualification
- NetSuite Administrator certified
- Achieved a recognised project management qualification
- Experience implementing all core NetSuite functions
- 2 years’ experience of leading projects from start to finish
- Experience of leading a team of 3 or more people
- Sufficient knowledge of Human Resources software applications.
Professional Services Consultant: personal skills and style
The role requires someone who
- Is a strong moral character demonstrating honesty, integrity, loyalty to the organisation and has a sense of community responsibility
- Leads by personal example in setting a positive, respectful and encouraging atmosphere
- Possesses a good grasp of spoken and written English with the ability to present written information well
- Is confident relating to people at all levels within organisations, an excellent communicator who is able to impart HR and IT knowledge to system users at all levels of IT skill and is patient and understanding with slower learners.
- Understands how business operates and is comfortable in a fast paced/dynamic environment where priorities can change
- Is a hard worker who can balance multiple tasks and priorities including understanding those of team members and other colleagues
- Is organised, practical and diligent, is an intelligent and open-minded problem solver who approaches things in a methodical, analytical way and possesses a critical eye for detail
- Is resilient when under pressure able to stick to the plan even when monotonous and who recognises the importance of deadlines and achieves them
- Is a team player who is keen to learn, accepting direction and constructive criticism who knows their limitations and is able to ask for and offer help.
Salary: £24k - £36k (dependent upon skills and experience)
Hours Per Week: Full time 37.5 hrs per week Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30. Some flexibility in working arrangements will be available to accommodate the right candidate.
Please supply your CV with a letter explaining what you will contribute in the role and what you want to get out of it.
Closing Date: 17 October 2018
No Agencies Please