Finance Manager – Multi-Academy Trust
2 days left
- Full Time
Finance Manager – Multi-Academy Trust
Are you a qualified accountant with experience of managing large budgets and financial reporting? Want to support the ongoing success of an innovative group of schools as a Finance Manager? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are Tandridge Learning Trust (TLT), a multi-academy Trust of five schools. Established in May 2017, we understand the importance of local schools serving their local community and are committed to meeting the needs of every child.
We have high aspirations for every pupil within each one of our schools; sharing best practice and collaborating across organisations to improve teaching, learning and outcomes for the children in our community.
One of our key goals is to grow significantly over the next five years to become a Trust of six to ten schools. To support this, we’re restructuring our Central Operations Team and are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team in Warlingham.
- Salary of £43,638 - £48,395 per annum
- Collaborative and forward-thinking environment
- A culture that encourages ongoing learning and development
- Directly contribute to our future growth and success
Fostering values of commitment, honesty, kindness and respect, we are dedicated to helping children realise their full potential and providing an environment where pupils and staff feel happy, safe and valued.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a high-profile role within our Trust and work with a passionate team across multiple settings.
You will have the chance to take on a range of technical challenges and help to ensure the financial health and ongoing growth of our organisation.
As the Finance Manager, you will support the financial management and statutory reporting requirements of our Trust.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, you will:
- Ensure that the Trust’s accounting systems are effectively and accurately maintained
- Carry out financial planning and reporting, both for individual schools and the Trust as a whole
- Make sure that all financial data produced is fit for the purpose of supporting financial reporting and strategic decision-making activities
- Assist with the development and monitoring of policies and procedures
- Support the transition process of new schools joining the Trust
To join us as our Finance Manager, you’ll need:
- At least five years’ experience of managing large budgets and financial reporting
- Proven experience of financial management and reporting in a multi academy trust and/or secondary school academy
- A minimum of one year’s experience of supporting consolidated budgeting and reporting, preferably in an academy
- Experience of initiating, planning and delivering successful change
- A track record of managing and/or tailoring financial procedures and policies
- Experience of using PSF, or similar financial reporting software, across multiple units
- An understanding of academy financial reporting
- A recognised accounting qualification
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve held the title of Finance Manager, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Controller, Finance Controller or Academy Finance Manager.
This is a full time role, working 36 hours per week, for 52 weeks a year.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment. Tandridge Learning Trust will require the successful candidate to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as our Finance Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.