Marketing & Sales Associate
Hours: 35 (flexible to include evenings and some occasional weekends)
This is your chance to make a difference to the lives of young people in Bolton.
Bolton Lads & Girls Club is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join our NCS team to recruit young people throughout 2018. If you have energy and ability to champion and drive the recruitment of young people onto the NCS programme, then we would love to hear from you!
The National Citizen Service (NCS), is an exciting initiative that brings together 15 to 17-year olds from different backgrounds. It aims to build their confidence, inspire and challenge the young people to make a difference in their local community.
- Identifying promotional opportunities for NCS
- Supporting the delivery of the NCS Programme
- Recording accurate data within data protection legislation
- Delivering marketing and recruitment activities to schools & colleges
- Implementing a marketing campaign to recruit and retain young people
Skills & Experience needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in delivering a recruitment campaign
- Ability to organise and manage youth work events
- Methodical approach to reaching deadlines and achieving targets
- Ability to empathise and communicate with young people
To apply, please email your up to date CV and covering letter outlining how you would contribute to this role.
Provisional Interview Date: Wednesday 31st October 2018
The Club is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. The Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
EMPOWERMENT – INCLUSION – RESPECT – EXCELLENCE - SUSTAINABILITY