5 days left
- Full Time
Up to £45,000 Plus Free On-Site Gym, Free Parking, Free Fruit, Tea & Coffee, Early Finish on Fridays, 27 Days’ Annual Leave + Your Birthday Off & More (see below)
Committed to delivering a high-quality, tailored service for their customers, our client provides a range of Employee Benefit, HR Support and Wellbeing services to craft a world-class employee experience.
Now, they are looking for a Web Developer to develop, maintain and enhance their software, including their employee benefits platform, which is used by both customers and staff.
As a Web Developer, you will:
- Help to re-engineer our client’s legacy platform from their original bespoke framework onto Slim (a PHP micro framework)
- Build new IT products and services in-line with the product roadmap
- Help to manage our client’s web services infrastructure
- Perform unit, integration and regression tests
Interested? To be considered, you will need experience of PHP, Linux (ideally Ubuntu) or server administration.
Experience of PHP7 would be great, but this isn’t essential. The company are also committed to bringing more unit testing into the team, so any experience of this would also be beneficial.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Developer, Web Developer, Software Developer, Software App Developer, Software Application Developer, PHP Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
From day one, you’ll enjoy:
- 3 x life assurance
- Unique employee-only deals from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced cinema tickets
- The chance to contribute to the development of brand-new products and services
- A fun and fresh-thinking environment
- A supportive team who are committed to doing a fantastic job
- Learning and development opportunities
After your probation, you’ll also enjoy the following:
- A benefit fund of £240 per annum
- A health cash plan with the option to increase your cover and claim back trips to the opticians, dentist and more
- An employee assistance programme (as part of the health cash plan)
- A pension scheme with a 3% employer match
- Voluntary benefits, including cycle to work scheme, give as you earn, personal accident insurance and travel insurance
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment.
To apply for the role of Web Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.