Hours: Full time office hours. 9 – 5.30pm (37.5hours per week)
Permanent – Immediate start
Salary: £25-35,000pa (dependent on experience)
About the Company
Our client is a predictive flood modelling company, providing risk assessment, flood modelling and flood data solutions to its clients worldwide. From its inception over 15 years ago, they have grown to become a renowned global leader in flood modelling and flood risk consultancy. Today, numerous blue-chip organisations and government bodies rely on their data to improve their flood planning and decision-making.
This is an opportunity to work in a vibrant office environment, working alongside the sales team to help them achieve their targets. They are in smart offices near the Falmer football stadium with excellent transport links to/from Brighton and on-site parking.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the company is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing. At a tactical level, they need someone with a can-do attitude and an interest in making social media and traditional marketing methods work for them. You will have an open remit to implement a variety of marketing techniques such as webinars, blogs, social media alongside event and conference organisation.
As you gain experience, you will be actively encouraged to think strategically about marketing and promoting the business worldwide and long term.
They are looking for a confident, resilient, motivated and enthusiastic candidate with excellent interpersonal skills and at least two years working in a similar role. This is a true next step for a talented individual with energy to make marketing work.
- Develop, plan document and deliver marketing strategies
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns on a rolling 12-month basis
- Social media and marketing campaign planning and implementation
- Marketing budget management
- Write white papers, blogs, tweets and other promotional company material as required
- Evaluate and maintain paid search campaigns
- Extract value from their CRM and online marketing tools/systems
Skills and Experience (Essential):
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role or team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good understanding of social media manipulation and techniques
- Be well organised and able to plan your work
- Strong writing abilities and confident to write blogs, papers, and short format (tweets, LinkedIn etc)
Skills and Experience (Non-essential):
- Interest in or achievement of additional marketing certification (e.g. CIM)
- Exposure to budget management
- Campaign planning and management
- Experience in video editing or graphics an advantage
- Use of Wordpress or similar
- Use of Google adwords/Semrush tools
- Knowledge of key B2B social media platforms (namely Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.