I am currently working with an established independent accountancy company based in Central London. My client is looking for a new senior accountant to join their team of professionals to provide excellent customer service and client interaction. As a senior accountant within the firm you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients offering services to private individuals and companies in a variety of sectors.
The services this company and you will provide are:
- Tax returns, investigations and compliance in an efficient timely manner
- Tax planning for businesses & individuals and trusts
- Accounts auditing for limited companies and other entities
- Preparation of accounts including management, statutory, consolidated and others
- Bookkeeping and payroll
- Business and corporate tax, VAT and personal tax
- Business start ups assistance
Skills and requirements:
-Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualification general accountancy exposure
- Good working knowledge of CCH, Sage and Xero
- Excellent customer service and client interaction provider
*Knowledge of either bookkeeping, VAT or auditing would be extremely beneficial *
Do you think you are the person this company is looking for? Do you have the relevant skill set and accounting knowledge? If yes, apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.