2 days left
- Full Time
Accounts Administrative Assistant - West London- up to £25,000 Per annum
My client based within the Interior Design space is looking for an Accounts Administrative Assistant to deal with a range of duties, predominantly on the supplier side. The client is looking for additional support for the Accounts Administrator and the position will liaise closely with them and the Studio Manager. The position is for a well-respected interior design studio and the business is bustling and lively, and as well as managing the accounts you will also be expected to lend a hand with admin duties and assist designers where required.
The role is based in the heart of Fitzrovia in a charming studio which is home to 17 employees. They enjoy end of day drinks as a team, with a Beer and Prosecco fridge available in the office. As well as bi-monthly days out, there is a real family feel to the office with strong team values.
The job will entail but not be limited to:
- Dealing with procurement on the Supplier side.
- Handling end of quarter receipts for procurement.
- Aiding with collating costs for clients via- ESTI PC (Design/ financial software).
- Ensuring all individual receipts are prepared for entering into sage and calculate VAT.
- Monitoring, managing and ensuring accounting software is up to date.
- Working with designers on large projects.
- Preparing and issuing fee proposals/invoices for clients and chasing payments if necessary
- Assisting with general admin and aiding with all accounts related admin.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- 2 years accounts admin expertise (preferably within a creative or interior company)
- Knowledge of Sage/Zero/QuickBooks
- Confident user of accounting software
- A self driven attitude
- Multi tasking skills and a level head
- High numeracy skills
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly