Breakfast Supervisor / Waiter / Bar Staff / Restaurant Staff
Job Title: Breakfast Supervisor, and Breakfast/Waiting Bar/Restaurant staff
Job type: Permanent, Full time and Part time available (20 or 40 hours per week)
They are a Private Members Club in St. James's, London originally founded in 1837 for former and serving officers of the British and Commonwealth Armed Services, and their immediate relatives.
They are currently looking for an Experienced Breakfast Supervisor, and Breakfast/Waiting Bar/Restaurant staff who are highly motivated to provide professional, efficient and exceptional customer service to their members and guests.
- Have relevant work experience in an hotel or members club
- Friendly with an outgoing personality and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Well presented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable and flexible.
- Confident & approachable
- Honest and hardworking
- Have a very calm manner when under pressure
- Available to work 20 or 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
In return they offer:
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Uniform is provided
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Long Service Award Scheme
- Tronc Scheme
- Additional holiday at Christmas
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Catering Assistant, Food and Beverage Assistant, Food and Beverage Supervisor, Waiter, Attendant, Bar Tender, Waitress, Serving Assistant, Catering Team Leader, Breakfast Attendant, FOH Assistant, Front of House Staff may also be considered for this role.