Administrator - 22.5 Hours
We are currently recruiting for a programme support assistant to join a busy public sector department based in Sheffield. This is a temporary role, working 22 hours preferably between Monday to Wednesday ( though this can be flexible)with hours between 9-5pm. The pay rate is dependant on experience and starts from £9- 11.
As a business support assistant you will provide effective and efficient clerical/secretarial support to the Business manager as well as PA duties to the programmes team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a clerical or support role, have experience of Microsoft applications, organising meetings, data entry and working in a team environment. Working to set protocols and working to deadlines are also key. Applicants will also need to demonstrate that they have excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with keyboard, team working and organisational skills. An ability to plan and prioritise work and use initiative will be essential.
Some of the key attributes are:
- Be able to take minutes - ESSENTIAL
- Be able to run a mail merge
- Be able to work longer days on occasion
- Be happy to work on their own at times as well as with colleagues at other times
- Be able to maintain accuracy and attention to detail whilst keeping to tight deadlines
- Be well versed in all Microsoft packages
- Be used to working independently
Please apply online or call 01302 342378 for more information.