- Full Time
CCI Services Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic Facilities Assistant to assist with maintenance of a vibrant, central Cambridge Campus.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Experience working in the service industry, preferably in a facilities or cleaning capacity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of individuals
- Good IT skills. Competent with Outlook, Word and Excel software.
- Self-motivated and able to operate without close supervision
- Experience working with Audio Visual equipment.
Facilities Assistant duties
- Support the Facilities Manager in order to maintain a clean, tidy, safe and efficiently run building.
- Servicing multiple tea points and meeting rooms, attending to cleaning issues, providing logistical and events support, ordering consumables and maintaining stock levels.
- Troubleshooting AV and facility related issues. Identifying and reporting equipment faults, building maintenance and H&S issues.
- Regular opportunities for overtime
- Competitive pension packages
- Eligible for a wide range of University of Cambridge benefits and services
- The CCI Campus offers a unique and stimulating working environment within an award-winning university building.
About Cambridge Conservation Initiative
The Cambridge Conservation Initiative (CCI) is the world’s largest cluster of nature conservation organisations. The CCI is a unique collaboration between the University of Cambridge and leading internationally-focused biodiversity conservation institutions. The Campus is housed within the David Attenborough Building (named in recognition of Sir David’s pioneering work in bringing the wonders of the natural world to a global audience).
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below.
Apply for Facilities Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly