AMBER CASE MANAGEMENT
Support workers required in Sunderland SR6 for a child with Downs syndrome
Minimum of 25 hours per week
- Experience working with children (Level 2 NVQ qualification or higher in Health and Social care or a qualification in child care)
- Additionally a experience working in schools is desirable
- Clean, full UK driving licence.
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Flexibility - available to work days, nights and weekends.
- Can do attitude, great communication skills and adaptability are needed.
- Basic IT skills
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay up to £12.00 per hour.
- A permanent contract (after completion of probation period).
- Training in adherence to CQC standards
For an application pack please email.