4 days left
- Full Time
Do you have a strong understanding of product safety and EMC standards? Want to support the success of a leading business as a Compliance Engineer? If so, read on.
Our client is a well-established distributor of electrical and environmental test equipment. They are now looking for a Compliance Engineer to join their dedicated team.
- Salary of £35,000 – £42,000 DOE
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing to 25 after two years’ service)
This is a fantastic opportunity to share your expertise and make a positive, lasting impact on the product range of a forward-thinking business.
Our client fosters a collaborative and engaging environment where employees are encouraged to share their ideas and push boundaries to deliver high quality solutions.
As a Compliance Engineer, you will ensure that our client’s products adhere to safety and EMC standards.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Ensure products are compliant by conducting tests, measuring performance and analysing and evaluating findings
- Establish which test standards are applicable
- Liaise with internal Engineers and external test houses
- Review product designs and provide advice during the design stage
- Prepare reports
To be considered as a Compliance Engineer, you will need:
- Knowledge and/or experience of product safety and EMC standards
- An understanding of electronic circuits
- An engineering qualification
- To be process-driven
- Strong communication skills
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Compliance Engineer, Product Compliance Engineer, Product Test Engineer, Product Compliance Engineer, Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for a fresh challenge as a Compliance Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.