Executive PA/ Office Manager
I am currently working with an Asset finance broker based in central London; they are looking for an Executive Personal Assistant/ Office Manager to join their team.
They looking for a candidate with a minimum of 5 years exposure to an Office Management or Personal/ Executive Assistant role - This must be demonstrable.
They are a business advisor and funding broker. They pride themselves on outstanding customer service, offering outstanding advisory services from some of the most specialised and experienced advisors in the country.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Be reliable and a team player
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be insightful and pragmatic
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Be able to work independently without constant instruction
- Work within a complex environment
The ideal candidate must possess the following exposure in a previous role:
- General office management
- Property & project management
- Ideally have accounting exposure e. AAT or Bookkeeping is desirable
- Outstanding MS office suite skills - PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Sound understanding of GDPR and Data Protection Act
- Database and filling systems management
The role will also involve miscellaneous tasks to support the director - This could include:
- Online food Shopping
- Filling out school applications
- Personal maintenance
- Home maintenance
This is a position in which the ideal candidate will build a career; they are looking for an applicant that will be looking for a long term role.
£25,000 - £50,000 - dependent on experience
If the above matches your skills and experience get in touch and APPLY NOW!