Human Resource Manager
Savio Services Ltd is current looking for a Human Resource Manager.
Building a confidence in the HR function by offering high quality HR advice and assistance to the Directors and operational management teams. Ensuring the Company keeps fully up to date with its legal obligations relating to the employment of staff. Creating the annual HR plan, overseeing the Company succession planning and resourcing the required calibrate of new employees. Nurturing a culture of performance and reward management through targeted and relevant system incentive schemes. Embracing the COMPANY values through maintaining a HR team focus on best practice and constant innovation, equality and improvement.
- Demonstrate the COMPANY values, inspire and require the whole group to live them so as to continuously raise performance expectations
- Establish, maintain and develop a motivated team of company personnel who are committed to achieving targets relevant to their role and which form part of the business strategy. Create a culture of performance improvement where each team member gives and receives feedback, applying reward and recognition, corrective coaching and discipline fairly, effectively and immediately. Ensuring best practice in recruitment, training and development to meet our current and future HR needs
- Implement practical and useful training programmes to ensure best practices in COSMO.
- Working closely with all Heads of Departments to ensure best practices and all training/audits/appraisals are carried out in line with COSMO policies and procedures.
- Work alongside with the Payroll & Finance department to ensure accurate recording of pay, benefits and staff HR details.
- Assist in creating awareness of policies and procedures, new employment legislation and other governmental and statutory regulations. Recommend required changes via the Director, then implement in a timely manner.
- Contribute day to day HR specific information and research findings to aid accuracy and objectivity. Support the communication of the plan and dissemination of targets to HR and operational management teams
Key criteria for success:
- Ensuring recruitment targets are met and resourcing of candidates is within budget.
- Establishing a coherent brand image and message in all job-related advertising and relevant documentation.
- Ensuring the success of succession planning.
- Offer full assistance and flexibility in new unit openings.
- Monitor, review, evaluate and make recommendation on all HR functions to continually improve the effectiveness of the department.
- Facilitate the Company HR training function.
- Keep up to date on new innovations, ideas and developments in HR and the catering industry; and current HR legislation.
- Demonstrate an excellent level of enthusiasm, commitment, diligence, and belief in the Company. Problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- Proactive attitude with strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under high pressurised and fast paced environment
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Bachelor or above degree in HR, Business or Management
- Solid HR experience in the catering industry
- Excellent communication skill. Mandarin is essential, Cantonese will be advantageous
- Have created, established and implemented HR system in previous companies
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Ad starting date: 25/09/2018
Ad closing on: 23/10/2018