Customer Service And Field Sales Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT OFFICE BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE, TELEPHONE BASED AND SOME FIELD SALES EXPERIENCE?
My client is looking for a Customer Service and Field Sales Executive to work 2 days doing field sales and 3 days doing office based customer service. This person needs to be flexible and cover some driving in a case of an emergency.
Your duties will include:
- Contacting residential court managers, organisations and clubs to offer a tasting demonstration, presenting to groups from 3 to 25+ in numbers
- Promoting the company to Health Care Professionals in hospitals and speech and rehabilitation departments, presenting the full range of specialist meals, encouraging recommendations
- Liaising with the office based marketing team to ensure demonstrations are booked, working together to identify prospects
- Delivering and updating all brochures and marketing materials to Hospitals/rehab centres/day centres/community centres/village halls/retirement courts/villages
- Updating/briefing on existing products and services available including up and coming marketing campaigns, products etc
- Building relationships with HCP`s and wardens to encourage them to promote our products to prospective customers
- Sending our promotional materials prior to demonstrations
- Attending national and regional marketing meetings
- Updating contact management system
- Identifying new areas to demonstrate and promote the company.
- Working closely with the part time Field Marketing Manager to ensure all geographical areas are covered regularly (within the franchise geographical area
- Attending and contributing to monthly marketing meeting
- Taking orders and inputting them directly onto the in-house database
- Providing details to the customer regarding delivery dates and times
- Communicating special requirements to the delivery drivers
- Building relationships with regular long standing and new customers
- Supporting the Marketing Team
- Supporting the Director with Health and Safety record keeping
During busy times you will also assist the team by:
- Making outgoing calls to customers
- Speaking to delivery drivers, providing delivery advice and directions when required
- Preparing delivery notes for the picker/packers
- counting and checking cash/cheques returned by deliveries drivers
- Occasional banking
- Ad hoc administration.
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today!
Apply for Customer Service And Field Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly