Band 4 Admin/PA
£9 rising to £10 after 12 weeks
My client based in Manchester City Centre is looking for an Administrator/PA at NHS Band 4 level based at their site in central Manchester
The role will based in the Quality & Leadership programme and the post holder will also work across the Health and Social Care Directorate to provide administrative and secretarial cover as needed. The post holder will be required to work autonomously, using a high degree of initiative to prioritise their work. This is a high profile, high visibility role which will involve liaison and engagement with a range of senior professionals and managers both externally and internally. The post holder will be expected to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and exercise tact and diplomacy.
Main duties and responsibilities
Providing day to day administrative support to the Programme Director - Quality & Leadership.
Arranging, coordinating and servicing internal and external meetings which involve senior personnel.
Undertaking general administrative duties to support the wider team.
- Effectively scheduling and managing diary commitments and inter-dependencies (e. relationships between meetings)
- Forward planning, prioritising and reorganising schedules in conjunction with the Programme Director and in accordance with changes in service need, liaising and negotiating with all relevant parties as required
- Briefing the Programme Director ahead of the meeting (e. type of event, key attendees)
- Ensuring that appropriate rooms, facilities and refreshments are booked
- Providing oversight of meeting arrangements on the day
- Ensuring the timely preparation, printing and distribution of meeting agendas, papers and pre-meeting briefings -
Taking accurate meeting minutes, tailoring the content according to the audience
- Prioritise, manage and respond appropriately to formal and informal communications and enquiries, including:
- Highlighting priority status, deadlines and instructions
- Redirecting and/or escalating matters as appropriate
- Proofs read and propose amendments to documents, correspondence and presentations to ensure that appropriate format, grammar and content is used before wider circulation
- Plan and organise own day-to-day work, proactively identifying issues and risks and providing solutions to ensure delivery within agreed timescales
As this role is within the Government Sector, we will require seeing 3 years worth of references. If you feel that this is something that interests you and you will be suitable for this role, please apply with your up to date CV or alternatively contact me directly on the details below:
0161 228 6168