Recruitment Co Ordinator
My client is a long-established provider of quality education and care services to children and young adults with complex learning difficulties, challenging behaviour, autism and global developmental delay. Twice winners of The Teacher of the Year Award (Excellence in Special Needs Teaching - East Midlands Region), they are committed to providing excellent teaching and continuity of service to very vulnerable young people for whom drastic change is overwhelming.
This role is to provide support to the HR team who are responsible for the recruitment of care staff.
To provide support to the Lead Recruitment Advisor and ensure that recruitment processes are effectively managed.
Develop and maintain effective working relationships across the team and the organisation as a whole.
* Posting all job advertisements as requested by the Lead Recruitment Advisor.
* Appropriate management of all advert response including difficult feedback.
* Complete pre-screening in order to shortlist suitable candidates for first stage interview.
* Organise and provide recruitment support at interviews; liaise with relevant staff members.
* Managing interview outcome and scheduling second stage interviews where applicable.
* Making verbal offers of employment and following up in writing.
* Collating all post offer administration for the Compliance Team to process.
* Responsible for accurately completing all interview notes and obtaining all adequate relevant ID documentation to pass onto the Compliance Team.
* Working in partnership with key stakeholders to succession plan and ensuring all recruitment needs are identified and met.
* Support the Lead Recruitment Advisor in developing competitive recruitment strategies.
* Ensure that all leavers are processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
* Ensure communication of staff movement remains fluid across the business.
* Liaising with payroll department to ensure accurate pay information is obtained and recorded, and any changes are communicated.
* Attending new starter inductions, briefing out recruitment policies.
* Regular attendance of Care and Education meetings.
* General administrative tasks such as, all updates in staff changes including internal movers, personal details, role, and salary. Tracking of probationary reviews, PDRs, maternity/paternity, annual DBS declaration and immigration status. Responding to requests for confirmation of employment for referencing, tenancy agreement and JSA.
* Employee life cycle administration and scanning on CHRIS including, fit notes, return to work interviews, work related injury, PDR and probation review documents.
* Maintain continual professional development. Identify personal training needs and attend appropriate training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
* Support with recruitment events and assessment centres in line with business requirements.
* Adhere to the Employee Handbook and all Company policies and procedures; particularly those relating to recruitment.
* Carry out any other duties as assigned by management.
Please call Alex on: 029 8686 7312 or Email: