1 day left
- Full Time
Cambridge University Press has an opportunity available for a Solutions / Lead Developer to join our team based in Cambridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £35,000 - £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. Join our global English language teaching (ELT) publishing group and help make a difference to English language learners around the world. Your work will go directly towards creating Better Learning Experiences for millions of teachers, learners and institutions globally; whether it’s gathering insights, creating the content, or helping our customers to achieve meaningful results.
Working in close collaboration across our key international publishing hubs, you will have the opportunity to work on a world-class publishing programme. Join our diverse and collaborative workforce and we’ll support you in your career ambitions to achieve your full potential.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to the Solutions / Lead Developer:
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solutions / Lead Developer to provide software design and development expertise across our pioneering Cambridge Core research platform.
You will provide expertise and guidance on areas of functional development, engineering and technical initiatives across the platform. Although this is a hands-on technical role, you will need to be a skilled people-person to work closely with business product owners, development teams, and other solution leads to understand requirements, devise solutions, and oversee implementation in an agile environment either via hands-on development or through technical oversight of on and off shore resource.
As our Solutions / Lead Developer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- An experienced full-stack developer with a wide ranging interest in web and related technologies
- Comfortable moving between hands-on implementation and higher level solution design/architecture
- Well-developed communication, influencing and strategic skills are important since you will be engaging with colleagues at all levels across our global business
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that plays a leading role in today’s global market place as our Solutions / Lead Developer.
If you’re ready to embrace the challenges and opportunities this role brings then please complete our online application form by Wednesday 17th October.
We are provisionally looking at holding interviews w/c 22nd October.