We are looking to recruit a motivated and committed Practice Nurse to join our supportive, enthusiastic and friendly Team at Tudor Practice Stockland Green.
We are a well-established Practice in Erdington, Birmingham delivering high quality care to 4500 patients.
The candidate should be reliable, punctual, trustworthy and be able to work as part of a team and independently.
Duties can include:
- Management of long term conditions
- Cervical cytology
- Childhood Imms. Travel and Adult vaccinations
- Wound care, including suture removal and dressings
- Infection Control
- Stock ordering and control
- UK registered nurse
- Knowledge of Quality Outcomes Framework
- Must be able to relay clinical information and maintain accurate, comprehensive consultation records
- Must have PC skills, ideally will be able to use basic word, excel and email and System 1 Desirable but training will be given
- Able to work in a changing environment and implement change when applicable to provide high quality health care
- Full driving licence
Hours of work and Salary negotiable for the right candidate.
This post is available with immediate start
We will offer a competitive salary and training to the right candidate terms and conditions which will be discussed at interview. We would welcome expressions of interest and informal visits to meet us. Please feel free to email Jennie Grant, Practice Manager/Director email@example.com